[AT] Bad Gas in my ATV wheelchair

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Thu Dec 2 08:52:20 PST 2021

Carl:  No way of getting the codes to reveal.  There is no dash display
and the onbard diag is not there.   They did not build in the ability to
flash the lights to reveal the codes.  A former Arctic Cat mechanic said
this was the reason the dealership he was at dropped them.   $1800 for a
diagnostic computer that only works on the VLX series.   Textron bought
our Arctic cat a few years back.   Arctic Cat will go the way of the
Oliver tractor......

Cecil