[AT] Backpack leaf blower

Brian VanDragt bvandragt at comcast.net
Thu Dec 2 20:02:54 PST 2021

Well if you can get your leaves blown in 5 minutes, you don't have to do anything to it, but you know at least the piston is scored and you can't replace it without taking everything else apart. When it quits can you turn it over with the rope or is it stuck?Brian
-------- Original message --------From: Mike M <meulenms at gmx.com> Date: 12/2/21  10:37 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: at at lists.antique-tractor.com Subject: Re: [AT] Backpack leaf blower
    Hi Brian it will run, but only for 5 minutes or so, then it's dead.

    Mike M

    On 12/2/2021 10:22 PM, Brian VanDragt