[AT] Batteries

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Wed Dec 1 04:39:26 PST 2021

I worked on my 2019 700 VLX  Arctic Cat 4 wheeler all day yesterday.
Stuck throttle plate and disintegrated fuel pump.   It had sat for 2
years and the battery would not come up.  My wife went to get a battery
from the local O'Reilly auto store.   $130 w/ tax..   Our usual battery
supplier who was another 30 minutes away was only $88!!!!!!!!!  Amazon
would have brought me one next day for $46!!!   I will post what I found
on the ATV fuel tank in a few....

Cecil