[AT] tractor electrical question

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 17:35:25 PDT 2021

I definitely think Carl is on to something.  I haven't studied the
schematic as he has.  But the main clue is that a jumper cures the
problem.  Keep it simple.  Whatever that jumper is jumping around is most
likely the problem.  Unfortunately there is another hypothesis.  It could
be a weakness somewhere (coil, let's say) that runs fine cold, but heats up
and starts to break down, but then... giving it a voltage boost gives it a
new lease on life.

SO