[AT] O.T. Disgrace

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Sun Aug 22 06:30:22 PDT 2021

My understanding from reporting on “The Hill” website is (1) federal law requires passengers to reimburse costs of chartered flights, which in normal circumstances seems reasonable, and (2) Dept of State will not enforce it in this particular circumstance.

The trouble with politics is that it’s easier and more politically advantageous to take one-sided simple-soundbite views than it is to recognize the complexity of real life situations.

Better to take the one-sided simple-soundbite view that my John Deere 620 sounds better than my Farmall Super M.  Unless, of course, I’m using the Super M, in which case the Super M sounds better than the 620.   Dang that complexity!

Dean Vinson

Saint Paris, Ohio