[AT] Off topic

ustonThomas Mehrkam tmehrkam at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 13 18:19:44 PDT 2021

 I will have to read the book.  I was big in Model Airplanes until got married.  Also went Hunting or Fishing every weekend.  Model airplanes were the middle of the week unless there was a special event then I had to make a decision.
I give up model Airplanes and Fishing but kept my hunting Habit.
Now I am retired and having saved all my Model Airplanes and kits built a Office/Electronics/Model Airplane shop inside my 3500 sq ft shop.
I am just completing moving everything in.  I plan to build my own radios and airplanes.  Join a model Air-Plane club in the area and see if I still have knack.   I was building my radios  right before giving it up.  The radios have changed but I need a challenge in retirement and my experience is in designing  high performance electronics and writing firmware.
I never would have guess you would be involved in Radio Control Airplanes.
Small World.
Maybe I will even get time to restore my old tractors.
I also plan to do some traveling.  Purchased a Fore-travel Diesel pusher.  Been working on that the last six months and going on short trips to certify things.  I pretty much have it in shape.  My experience with Diesel trucks was on the farm and Designing Seismic Vibrator trucks in the 70's and 80's. My Heavy Diesel mechanic skills are coming back.  Hope I have enough time to do everything.
May make an RV trip to Alaska If I live long enough. Better to have too much to do instead of not enough don't you think.