[AT] List up and running?

Carl Szabelski c.s.szabelski at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 16:45:43 PDT 2021

Would be glad to do that if it was possible. First hard rain we had dumped
6 inches in one day and flooded out our garden. We have the downspouts all
piped to the pond with 4 inch pipe. Rain was coming down so hard water was
gushing out of the fittings where the downspouts enter the pipes, like fire
hoses. Took about a month to dry up to the point where we could walk
without sinking into the ground. Most of the rain seems to be coming East
from Canada, pushed by cold fronts also coming out of there. Appears that
the heat from all the fires out West are driving the wet weather to do
that, which in turns creates more burnable material, which causes more
fires, which drives the wet weather further North, which creates more
burnable material, which......

Carl