[AT] Bull Dozer Question

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Tue Aug 31 13:39:46 PDT 2021

Hi all,
I have a question for you Bulldozer folks. I need some land cleared, and
graded. I have a guy that I've used for years and am very happy with, I
don't even bid him out. Some of the trees I'll use for firewood, the
rest I just want shoved into a pile to burn this winter. He is so busy
right now, he's hard to get a hold of, say's he can't keep up, but will
squeeze me in. Question is on some of larger trees,(3-4") should I cut
them close, or give him 3-4' play with. I know I should call him but it
takes 4-5 days for a return call, and we have some decent cutting
weather right now. His dozer is a Komatsu, I would guess similar is size
to a Cat D4.
Thanks,
Mike M