[AT] Another Covid Delay

craig.warner47346 at frontier.com craig.warner47346 at frontier.com
Thu Apr 29 11:15:47 PDT 2021

 I'm part owner of a metal casket manufacturing company. The last 13 months has been like pinching a worm. As soon as one supply issue is resolved, another one pops up. Steel, copper, bronze, rubber materials, fasteners, hardware and paint have all been issues at one point or another. Buying replacement parts for equipment has been a nightmare.
Suppliers have had labor issues, raw material issues, shipping issues, the Texas power issues...you name it.
Craig