[AT] Some what OT- bush hog

Dennis Johnson moscowengnr at outlook.com
Wed Apr 28 19:43:09 PDT 2021

Someone in church has a similar set up. It is not a regular brush hog that he has, but a specially designed brush/tree cutter. It does up to 5” or 6” trees with little effort. Front portion is open, so it throws pieces of wood all around. There are some teeth underneath it to cut what the blades do not get.

Dennis

Sent from my iPad