[AT] Lumber prices

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Apr 26 07:17:44 PDT 2021

It will be at least 4 years before prices come down if any. Prices go up
and almost never come down.  Especially steel.  If I build anything here
in tornado land it will be steel.  I plan to move from here in a few
years and build my last home.  It will be steel.  Wood structures get
blown apart with the storms tornadoes and relentless wind in this
country.  Last 2 days it has been 25-30mph sustained winds gusting to 40.
Cecil