[AT] Lumber prices

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Fri Apr 23 06:20:17 PDT 2021

Steve: I sorta agree with you.  It is the same in the beef industry.
Here the packers are making over $250 a side. when they used to be happy
with $75.  They are using the plandemic as an excuse to gouge the
consumer.  I would love to see so many jobs and manufacturing brought
back to the USA, but it won't happen until the EPA allows manufacturers
to use the USA resources. Anything concerned with Manufacturing they are
against it..  I don't want to start a war here, Just my $0.02

Cecil