[AT] Lumber prices

szabelski at wildblue.net szabelski at wildblue.net
Thu Apr 22 19:59:00 PDT 2021

They did a story on NBC today that talked about “climigration”, people moving out of areas that are seeing drastic climate changes, such as increased hurricanes, drought related wild fires. The hottest spots are to the Northeast, especially around the Great Lakes area, were the weather tends to be more stable and less prone to drastic changes. If you plan on buying a house, they recently said your first offer has to be about $15M over asking price, or you shouldn’t bother. It’s definitely a seller’s market with lower interest rates and people moving out of the big cities.

Carl