[AT] OT WoodPro wood chipper clutch

Richard Walker richardwalker at pobox.com
Thu Apr 22 14:28:46 PDT 2021

Correct, Jim. E-mails to Vandermolen are returned as undeliverable.
Their phone number does go to a voice mail with a Vandermolen message
box, but that is full.  Posters in other farm and aborest forums have
suspected the company has either suspended business or quit entirely.

Richard

https://www.avg.com