[AT] No Mail

Jim Becker mr.jebecker at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 17:59:55 PDT 2021

The only one I got since I sent that one was from Carl Szabelski early on 4/15.  I probably had to retrieve it from my spam folder.  For some reason, that is where most of his end up.  I don’t know why.  You might check your own spam folders once in a while too.

I also have noticed that ATIS emails don’t always seem to show up exactly in sequence either.  So what is “last one” for one person may not quite match up with “last one” for somebody else.  In any case, your question was the first I have seen in 4 1/2 days.

Jim Becker