[AT] Case Disk Harrow

STEVE ALLEN steveallen855 at centurytel.net
Wed Apr 14 18:06:09 PDT 2021

Another light clicks on--I got the Parts Book, and the listings tell me this disk model was initially offered in '48, which is MUCH later than I thought an implement of this sort would have debuted.  Other than the trip clutch, I wouldn't have been surprised to find it having been offered in the Teens.  It just looks primitive:  all angle iron and strap.

Thanks to Bill and Phil for the ideas.  I see a lot of green but still some possible hints of red.  Gotta look more closely.

I won't have much time to even look at it this weekend--it's our re-enacting unit's Spring Drill.  Heh:  Spring!  NWS is calling for frost tonight and a couple more times over the next few days.  Just came in from trying to cover the tomatoes and peas.  Good thing we haven't got the corn or pumpkins in the ground yet (although we need to soon!).

The "original" Steve Allen
Who remembers a Missouri April 15th with 12" of snow on the ground.