[AT] Another Project Home

szabelski at wildblue.net szabelski at wildblue.net
Wed Apr 14 06:04:46 PDT 2021

I’d put them up on Craigslist for $100 each, or maybe even for free, just to have somebody else take them off my hands. Maybe even part them out and put a postings on EBay. if you’re going to have to take them apart, might as well as try and get some money for your efforts. Whether somebody takes them and restores them, or they just wind up sitting forever in their yard, they’d be out of your hair.

Carl