[AT] Some what OT- bush hog

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Wed Apr 28 19:16:52 PDT 2021

I have a question for you guys. I have a friend that I hire to do all my
excavation work. I needed about 5 acres cleared that you couldn't even
walk through. He had a bush hog mounted in front of his skid steer, and
basically would mow down a tree. He told me that a new set of blades,
cost 750.00. He does have an end mill, so he can get more life out of
them. Anybody know of a cheaper place to get them. It's just 1/2" steel.

Thanks,
Mike M