[AT] [External] Re: Something to do

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Sun Sep 20 11:20:05 PDT 2020

I'm not advocating a $4500 paint job, that ridiculous, but one thing to
consider is that paint has come along ways since the fifties. The
tractors were probably painted with the best paint at the time. Just
like cars from the same period, they needed to be waxed; when was the
last time anyone here waxed their car? I can't remember the last time I
waxed any of our cars, it's not necessary anymore. My truck is 11 years
old, and still shines after it's washed, never been waxed.

Mike M