[AT] [External] Re: Something to do

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Sep 20 05:22:51 PDT 2020

Same reason why so many cars are over-restored. As long as someone is
not butchering a rare machine (car, truck,tractor) then I say go for it
and pour all the time an money you want in it. I'll admire it like it
was some sort of artwork. As for me and my wallet, I still won't pour
more money (if I can help it) into a machine than what I can sell it for
(not counting labor).

John Hall