[AT] Hurricane Laura update

ustonThomas Mehrkam tmehrkam at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 16 18:30:07 PDT 2020

 Bo it is amazing you had so little damage. Glad for except for the lake of power.
Model airplanes. I have been building model airplanes since 1985. I took a break about 10 years ago but one of me goals is to start up again. I built a 3500 sq ft shop to support that and other hobbies. I was designing my own radios at the end. I will likely start back up with commercial radios.
When I put it aside due to lack of time most were using FUTABA sp.😟. What's popular now. There is a club close by but have not contacted them yet.
I have a clipped wing club 1\4 scale to start with and starting on a scale mustang. That may be the second project.
😀
If I do not crash the cub that is.