[AT] Bo Hinch

Bo Hinch bohinch at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 13:09:47 PDT 2020

Thanks for inquiring . My home had two canapes blown away and the garage
door busted up . No damage to my shop . Pecan trees and fruit trees tore up
but that is no big deal .I have running hot and cold water . A 2000 watt
generator powering a 8000 btu a/ c with one light and a small fan that uses
one gallon of gas every 9 to 10 hours. Life is good for me but there are so
many that has Nothing left . I am blessed in so many ways .