[AT] Hurricane Laura update

Bo Hinch bohinch at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 14:39:57 PDT 2020

Tonight will be three weeks since Laura hit . We still have no electricity
and are cooking on a little propane stove in the shop and buying ice ever
day to keep our water and soft drinks along with food cold  . Gasoline has
become plentiful again without waiting in line for one and two hours at a
time . I just wanted you to know that by the grace of God , I have a cool
bed to sleep in every night and VERY minor damage to my home and none to
the shop . There are so many homeless and many more with the roof tore
complety off of their homes . Our model air park ( larksrc.org ) was almost
totaled out but we will rebuild . Just wanted to update my family from the
internet .  The photo is the Capital one Bank Tower in Lake Charles where
winds of 180 MPH were recorded and I live about 11 miles west of it .