[AT] Farmall Cub Attachments

magreer67 magreer67 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 08:55:01 PDT 2020

Can you post a link for the Farmall Cub group on Facebook?Thanks Mark Greer Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: John Hall <jtchall at nc.rr.com> Date: 10/16/20  7:57 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: at at lists.antique-tractor.com Subject: Re: [AT] Farmall Cub Attachments
    There are a lot of useful groups on Facebook. There is at least one
    pretty good one just for Farmall Cubs. Good way to appraise value
    and demand for the items you have listed.

    John Hall

    On 10/16/2020 4:05 PM, Roger Moffat