[AT] Geez Bo

Bo Hinch bohinch at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 20:05:08 PDT 2020

As of right now , it's anyone s guess but if it goes east of us , I think
we will be fine . I will decide around noon tomorrow as to my next move on
staying or leaving . If it hits us , I m afraid things will be really bad .
Thanks for thinking of all the people who have already been displaced and
then hit hard again . We will by the grace of God make it .