[AT] 11/13 & 14 Cumming, GA Tractor Show

HERBERT METZ metz-h.b at comcast.net
Fri Oct 30 20:45:48 PDT 2020

The 19th Annual Cumming, GA Antique Tractor Show will be Nov 13 & 14 at the Cumming Fairgrounds, 235 Castleberry Rd.; two blocks southwest of the Courthouse Square. Normal show except free admission to all, social distancing, no free Friday evening supper for exhibitors and vendors, and no advertising of the event. My estimation is sixty tractors, several dozen stationary engines, many steam traction engines (thirty are housed on site), and  several old iron vendors. We will exhibit an Allis Chalmers 720 large lawn tractor with 4' tiller, my 6//10 scale Allis G, and maybe one or two Allis G's (especially since we are seriously downsizing; I turned 90 a couple weeks ago).
Web site:   www.capa-ga.com .
The only show we were at this summer was 'G Roundup' in Hokes
Bluff, AL two weeks ago. A bit smaller than Cumming Show but thirty Allis G tractors.
Herb(GA)

`