[AT] Ingersoll 6018

craig.warner47346 at frontier.com craig.warner47346 at frontier.com
Sun Nov 29 09:03:52 PST 2020

It’s always the neutral/safety switches. Maybe someday I’ll be smart enough to start there. 😀

Sent from Frontier Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Sunday, November 29, 2020, 11:36 AM, ustonThomas Mehrkam <tmehrkam at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

 The safety switch is the weakest link in that system.  Either the switch or the connectors to the switch.
Looks like you found the problem.

I am surprised of the poor quality of the schematic.  All it really shows is the routing of the wires. Does not really show the circuit.