[AT] PTO shaft grease?

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Sat Nov 21 18:59:58 PST 2020

Hi Aaron, well, I'm lucky enough to have a horse barn, but no more
horses, now that my youngest got married and moved out. So if I work
things right, I can shoe horn everything in. I realize that not everyone
has that luxury. I see plenty of large farms that let their big stuff
sit outside all winter, so it can't do that much harm. I'm sure
everything is greased up and oiled up to reduce the rust. I made cut
outs on a 5 gallon bucket so it would fit over the bracing around my
brush hog gearbox, before it could go inside.

Mike M