[AT] PTO shaft grease?

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Sat Nov 21 14:17:41 PST 2020

Sorry, I guess "up position" wasn't very accurate. I mean I attach a
bungee around the area where the top link would attach and then around
around the PTO shaft putting it at about a 45 degree angle. My problem
is that the grease dries out and loses its lubrication properties. I
guess I could use anti-seize, but man does that stuff makes a mess. All
my equipment is stored indoors if it has a gearbox, or under a lean to
roof for things like a back blade, or box blade.

Mike M