[AT] PTO shaft grease?

szabelski at wildblue.net szabelski at wildblue.net
Sat Nov 21 07:06:30 PST 2020

I use marine grease that doesn’t seem to break down when exposed to water. The only draw back I can complain about is that the two halves of the drive shaft tend to slide apart on their own when I disconnect the drive shaft from the PTO and I have to store the tractor end apart from the implement since the two halves won’t stay together when disconnect. I also is it on the PTO shaft before connecting the drive shaft to the tractor.

Carl