[AT] Spark Plug to Compression Tester adapter

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Thu Nov 19 17:50:32 PST 2020

Received the 7/9” to 14 MM adapter today and fitted the compression tester with the 14 mm adapter and all is cool. Not sure when I will get to do some testing yet. My gut tells me I should get the tractor running for a while after 7 months of summer storage here in AZ before I do any real testing.   But… I may sneak in an early test at where it is stored.  Have to work around my friends schedule to get it out to play.  This is the hardest part of being a snowbird. At home I am total independent. Here I am totally dependent. But I am not willing to spend the money to be able to have that independence here.  If my original purchase agreement on where it was going to be stored had not been interrupted by a totally unexpected death I could have had more independence.

Dean VP

Apache Junction, AZ