[AT] David Brady Auction Flyer

Dennis Johnson moscowengnr at outlook.com
Thu Nov 19 10:25:51 PST 2020

Spencer,

I was not able to open the file either. I thought it could be something blocking it, since I am in Dubai right now. It is amazing how many things on internet are blocked here.
Banking apps have about 2/3 working. I can pay some bills from here, but not others. Messenger, FaceTime, Viber, WhatsApp, WeChat, etc are almost all blocked.

Dennis

Sent from my iPad