[AT] 1935 JD B Testing progress. (Dean VP)

STEVE ALLEN steveallen855 at centurytel.net
Thu Nov 26 14:35:51 PST 2020

Dean,

I have faced this problem once on a newer B and a lot of years ago, but, for what little it is worth, I was able to use nut busters to get some of the nuts off.  I don't remember how I did the ones down low, but I do remember that the shank of the long studs was eroded, and we had to replace them.  The purpose of the exercise was to get the head off for rebuilding, so the machine shop dealt with the studs for me.  I hope your experience goes better.

One of the things I am thankful for is all of you for all the help, encouragement, and fellowship you have given me this year.

A Blessed Thanksgiving to all on the list, remember why we're giving thanks and to Whom!

The "original" Steve Allen