[AT] [External] Re: Starter installation trick on the later two cylinder JD Tractors.

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Wed May 20 11:40:17 PDT 2020

 I have been there and visited the plant and also viewed the collection. It is quite the thing to see.  His wife told him he was not allowed to build any more buildings on the farm to house his ever growing tractor collection.  So he just added steel shelving to add a second layer of tractors in the existing buildings and his collection continued to grow.   Here are some pictures I took years ago with a not so good digital camera:
Here are pictures taken during a plant tour:

https://public.fotki.com/deanvp/tractor_shows/gathering-of-the-green/2012/kinze-plant/

Here are some pictures taken of his tractor collection:

https://public.fotki.com/deanvp/tractor_shows/gathering-of-the-green/2012/kinze-collection/