[AT] trailer deck

Yahoo Mail walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Wed May 13 16:32:52 PDT 2020

 Carl,  I tend to disagree with you, no offense to meant.  Anything you put on wood that seals water out in this case will seal water in.There is no way that you can permanently seal around the bolts or screws and crossmembers due to the twisting and moving of the trailer, this will open up tiny cracks and let water in but t will never get out.  If not using treated wood then use a penetrating stain or linseed oil or anything that let's the wood breathe.  My opinion only.  David m