[AT] Enforcement of requirements Was Re: Tractor tool box standard items.

Hrududu@sopris.net hrududu at sopris.net
Tue May 12 07:51:29 PDT 2020

Sad state of affairs as I’ve read of three instances of shootings of workers trying to do their job of enforcing requirements with one death. Two injured were 16 y.o. McDonalds workers.
No desire to start a controversy just sharing a minimum wage risk dealing with some “people” stretched beyond their limits.

Greg