[AT] Project Updates '49 A, '51 A, and '47 B (STEVE ALLEN)

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon May 11 07:29:17 PDT 2020

I need to revise my post.  Only one primary wire needs to come out of
the case, it grounds the coil through the points.  It connects to the
ground side of the coil.  A switch would have to be put in the wire to
the battery side of the coil.   I hope I have nto confused this.   I
could wire it up if looking at it.
Cecil