[AT] Tractor tool box standard items.

Mark Johnson markjohnson100 at centurylink.net
Mon May 11 04:39:17 PDT 2020

One security guard at the entrance, and another at the exit, with radios
- Once they get to the 'targeted' count, the 'entrance' guard lets one
in every time the 'exit' guard says one leaves.

One pair of FRS radios and two minimum-wage guys, only one of whom even
needs to know how to add, subtract, and count to 500.

:-)

Mark J
Columbia, MO
Purveyor of simple, sometimes silly solutions!