[AT] [External] Re: old Bosch tools

Gunnells, Brad R brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Mon May 4 13:58:07 PDT 2020

My old Skill had a 12v power pack assembled with screws. I opened it up one day and inside were cells just like those I might buy to build battery packs for some radio controlled cars I have. There are many hobby store type sources that could get battery cells if I wanted to rebuild the packs. But after I looked at it I found I could get a new drill w/batteries cheaper than I could rebuild my old ones.

Fast forward several years and now I have 2 drills with poor battery packs.  Hahaha

Brad