[AT] 2. Re: Covid-19 Quarantine tractor project (drgerber at bright.net)

drgerber at bright.net drgerber at bright.net
Fri May 1 16:27:25 PDT 2020

Thanks Steve.  That is exactly what I have now.  It is different from the
original.  The resistor is in a different location, as are the screw
connectors.  They are also marked weird.  I would think ignition would be
abbreviated IGN; they are marked ING; ???  I will pull it all apart and
start over tomorrow.  Battery drained completely overnight.  Mine uses a cut
out, and it is not marked according to the schematic either.

Dave in Ohio