[AT] Low limbs

szabelski at wildblue.net szabelski at wildblue.net
Fri May 1 12:38:39 PDT 2020

Last fall I went around and trimmed all the lower branches along the areas where I mow, anything that hung lower than 8 feet is now gone.  I still have to do all the trees where I don’t normally mow, and those on the property next to ours, but that’s going to wait until this fall. When I trim those trees, I’m hoping to find one or two of the exhaust covers that I’ve lost over the years. When dragging the branches out to the clear area, I’ve actually found a few other things that “fell” off of the tractor thanks to low branches.

Carl