[AT] Good tractor day

Spencer Yost spencer at rdfarms.com
Thu May 14 16:59:40 PDT 2020

After a drying delay (one day) due to cloud cover that was completely unforecasted, I got to rake today. My new (to me anyways) rake that I bought last year and the 430 V did great.

The timing I did was extremely helpful.  Not only was power and engine speed noticeably smoother, I found another benefit:   Last year I noticed my nostrils would sting just a bit from the exhaust. Kept thinking I need to reroute the exhaust. Actually it was a symptom of my timing being off a hair. No exhaust sting in the nostrils today.

It was a good day.