[AT] The list is really quiet

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Wed Mar 25 06:11:03 PDT 2020

Our Governor here in Michigan gave the shutdown order as well, my wife
and I both had Dr's appointments (allowed), and it appears that nothing
is shut down, everyone thinks they are essential employees, it was
business as usual :) Daughter works in the ICU as an RN at the
University of Michigan, and talked to some of her friends at Beaumont
Hospital in Royal Oak,MI. She said things were getting very bad, and
that they were near capacity for the 8 hospitals that Beaumont owns, and
nearly out of ventilators, and negative pressure rooms. Stay safe folks.
I'll be catching up on some wood cutting today, before the mud season
hits on Friday.

Mike M