[AT] The list is really quiet

Mark Johnson markjohnson100 at centurylink.net
Wed Mar 25 04:49:31 PDT 2020

Is the pony start any less problematic than maintaining the connections
for 4 x 6V batteries on a 730? We used to have dead batteries and
burnt-off battery posts regularly.

Mark J

On 3/24/2020 6:59 PM, Spencer Yost wrote:
> I am not picky . Choose any one of the three below:
>
>  A Farmall diesel powered super MTA
> John Deere pony start 730 diesel.
> A Massey Harris 555 diesel.
>

> I’ll take any one of them.  I will need new tires and batteries too. (-;
>

> Spencer
>
> Sent from my iPhone

>> should that be "Mostly rusting" ????
>>
>> Mark J
>>
>> On 3/24/2020 10:28 AM, Indiana Robinson wrote:
>>> " Tractor reference, I wish I had 8.5 Billion so I could buy
>>> everyone on the list a tractor of their dreams.
>>>
>>> Mike M"

>>> OK, any of the below for me...  :-)
>>> 1. Custom tractor, made here in Shelbyville.
>>> 2. Silver King tractor, one with the large single front wheel.
>>> 3. McCormick 10-20.
>>> 4. Oliver Super 55.
>>> 5. Jubilee Ford.
>>> 6. Ford Ferguson 9N.