[AT] The list is really quiet

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 14:38:33 PDT 2020

I think you're spot on about batsoup-19 there. I do read some very well
selected sources and listen to quite a lot of podcasts, mostly in Swedish.
We're getting quite a situation in the bigger cities (mostly Stockholm).
It's not like Italy or Spain, yet. The stupidity of some people is
unbelievable, when you can't go skiing in the alpes, let's go upnorth. Ok
maybe if you go skiing and stay in tour Canon/room. But all those brainless
have to go to the overcrowded after-ski, dancing the snake et.c. Nuff Said
about that.

Me my self nowadays work for THE church of Sweden in Vimmerby Pastorat (2
or more parishes under one vicar), I am responsible for all the real estate
and the cemetaries. There are seven churches from early 12th century and
till now. But since I am responsible for all the entombment and safekeeping
of the bodies and ashes in Vimmerby Pastorat I won't be relieved from work.
We've (me and the vicar) has taken measures for all essential personell
that not have to be physical present to be able to work from home. So far
one of the employees that got home from Spain before it closed works from
home.

Btw Vimmerby is the birthplace of Astrid Lindgren.

On another note, last weekend I got THE starter out of th Boxer and am
looking forward to get the new One this week.
We've also raised the bow-greenhouse that Ylva had way before we became a
couple. We've been quite productive since hunting season slowed down :-)

Mattias (Still not bothered to get English spell check in this phone...)