[AT] The list is really quiet

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue Mar 24 08:36:19 PDT 2020

Farmer:
That #7 on your list would be a chunk of change for me.  I have about 16
new tires here to install, but I got to get the energy to mount them..
It takes at leas 1/2 day for me to mount one.  Then the rest of the day
to set and look at it and admire my work!!! Too tired to do anything
else......
Cecil