[AT] The list is really quiet

bradloomis at charter.net bradloomis at charter.net
Sun Mar 22 19:46:43 PDT 2020

Criky! Bob's your uncle. 😊 Having worked for a Aussie company, we had a 'phrase' list on the whiteboard in the shop. And I get that getting off the floor isn't fun anymore. I didn't discover kneepads till my mid 50s. Would have saved me a couple decades of woes doing refrigeration service. I've seen the video of those creepers, creepy frankly!