[AT] The list is really quiet

Spencer Yost spencer at rdfarms.com
Sun Mar 22 11:07:48 PDT 2020

Congrats on the new baby!    Arriving a little early might be best for sure.  Too late( or maybe impossible) to switch your plans to a mid-wife so your wife doesn’t have to be exposed at the hospital to the corona virus?  With a hospital full of very sick people, the risk/benefit analysis for hospital delivery versus midwife delivery changes quite a bit.

Best of luck!

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone