[AT] Right to repair

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 03:07:56 PDT 2020

Absolutely.  Alldata is the information used by most
professionals, especially the ones in independent repair shops (vs
dealerships, which have more direct lines to the factory).  A full pro
subscription gives access to everything, and it's pricey.  The DIY
subscription gives access to one specific vehicle, and it's affordable.