[AT] Lindeman BO crawler hydraulics

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 10 21:41:47 PDT 2020

It looks like Jesse Lindemann wanted to use a different approach to product development than they used at Deere.

https://www.farmcollector.com/tractors/tractors-company-history/lindeman-influence-zmrpz20aprzhur?oc_slh=e9184084a0f5321603771d18dfd7f1ff6cc4819e605606d978652518e2da8871&utm_source=wcemail&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=FCM%20GEM%20eNews%2003.10.20&utm_term=FCM_GEM_eNewsAll%20Subscribers&_wcsid=0624E0AEE0AE7886255711871C7FD09FD6E0E118945CDF43